Resolv4K® Zoom & Fixed
The Resolv4K® Lens Series was designed to maximize the usage of modern sensors with higher pixel densities. With superior visible wavelength axial color correction, the Resolv offers increased wavelength focusing ability with Vis-NIR and SWIR options.
- ZOOM: Available lens attachments give users the best of both worlds; the low mag end of zoom gives wide fields of view with no sacrifice in MTF or loss of illumination, while the high mag end delivers microscope objective like resolution at extremely long working distances.
- FIXED: Fixed system is ideal for fixed field of view applications with closer working distances offering higher magnification and resolving power than standard enlarging or SLR lenses in macro mode.
- Adapter options allow users to employ a range of sensors from 1/2" through APS formats and beyond.
- LED-based coaxial light module pairs with system to ensure even illumination in large FOV configurations.
- Resolv4K HDR Camera and Lens System
Resolv Patents Issued in U.S.
Resolv Lens: Byler, C. 2018. Rear adapter for a high entendue modular zoom lens. US Patent No. 10,914,928, issued Feb 9, 2021.
Resolv Lens: Byler, C. 2018. A high entendue zoom lens for machine vision having 5 lens groups. U.S. Patent No 10,678,032, issued Jun 9, 2020.
Resolv Patents Registered in China