Navitar's Pixelink Camera division provides cutting-edge custom camera solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) for critical life science, industrial imaging and microscopy applications. Pixelink is a trusted supplier to OEM's around the world offering numerous options for customization to enhance camera performance for the given application.
All base Pixelink camera models can be modified to meet unique performance and physical requirements.
Pixelink offers camera formats ranging from 1/3" to 4/3", resolutions from 2MP to 24MP, USB3 and 10 GigE interfaces, board level and enclosed, tethered sensor boards, and off-the-shelf or custom configurations.
- FPGA-based cameras for unique custom solutions
- Robust, fault tolerant firmware and software
- OEM and custom camera design and manufacturing
- Support of direct connection cable lengths via USB 3.1 Gen 1~3m and up to 100m using active cables
- Camera packages with 4K HDR lenses for maximum stray light rejection
- Phenomenal engineering and support
- Custom firmware/FPGA
- Implementation of customer’s application specific functions in the FPGA, Firmware of host drivers
- Special customer’s entry in camera flash
- Multi-camera synchronization
- IR filter or clear glass removal or replacement
- Cover glass, sensor glass and micro-lens removal
- Custom sensor board mechanicals
- Mount removal or custom designed
- GPIO/Trigger customization to customer’s requirements
- C-mount to S-mount modification
- Custom sensor-lens integration and alignment
- Custom sensor calibrations for different specifications or environments
- Custom I/O and connector interfaces
- Remote sensor with custom length and design of flat flex cables
Go to pixelink.com