Super Wide Angle 4K Imaging Lens
Navitar's Super Wide Field 4K Imaging Lens provides exceptional images for today's most demanding industrial and life science applications.
- Exceptional 4K image quality
- Designed for industrial and life science applications
- Use with large format 4/3", 1.1" and 1" sensors
- Digital zoom using Pixelink Capture software
- Compatible with coax, ring light or Kohler illumination
- Modular fixed imaging system
- Much larger field of view
- Resolve ~0.5-2.0 microns
Combine with Pixelink's PL-D7620 high quantum efficiency 20 MP color camera based on Sony's IMX183 sensor with 2.4 micron pixel. Also ideal to use with Pixelink's new 10 GigE PL-X cameras using Sony 4th generation Pregius sensors with 2.74 micron pixels.
- Achieve a wider field of view to capture more of the sample with each image - enabling faster object detection and increasing throughput
- Zoom in on a smaller ROI to magnify and highlight features not obvious in the larger ROI
- Keep a state of live cell behavior in sight for a longer observation time while reducing cell toxicity and photobleaching
- Increase throughput by eliminating the need to move optics or the stage and waiting for the software to stitch images together.
- Easily see panoramic image over larger field of view.
Industrial and Life Science Applications
- Semiconductor defect inspection
- Flat panel display inspection
- Industrial inspection
- Cell imaging
- Multi-well imaging
- Microfluidic device imaging
- Biomedical 3D measurements
- Fluorescence microscopy