Camera systems have become a huge part of our daily lives. Cell phones, automobiles, drones, virtual reality systems, robots, assembly machines, and research equipment all incorporate some form of optical camera-based system.
Navitar is a leading lens and camera module supplier that pioneers market requirements with leading OEM camera companies. Our products range from high magnification motorized zoom imaging systems to fisheye projection lenses and are used in a wide variety of industries including life sciences, industrial imaging, microscopy and projection. Our complete camera modules are widely used in automotive applications such as rear-view, surround-view, ADAS, and autonomous vehicle cameras, as well as consumer drones, surveillance, IoT, video-conferencing and VR cameras.
Navitar is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong background in technical sales to grow our existing channel, develop new customer contacts, and expand our presence in Europe.
Applicants must have a proven track record of direct sales as well as channel management experience.
- Responsible for sales in your territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing OEM customers
- Identify and qualify new customers
- Work closely with existing dealers and resellers
- Expand sales by introducing new products and developing new applications.
- Work with potential customers/partners to identify suitable imaging optics solutions
- Participate in trade-shows and generate new sales leads
- Contribute to group technical and sales activities/goals
- Recommend and provide product information/samples to partners/customers
- Become a liaison between customers and our manufacturing operations
- Experience in international sales, formal sales training a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (other European language a plus)
- Experience with cameras and optical systems used in specific industries
- Willing and able to travel extensively within your territory and occasionally overseas
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fully autonomous environment (home office)
- Two plus years of experience selling technically based products
- Undergraduate degree or higher preferred
- Solid background in imaging optics and general knowledge of digital imaging systems
- Familiarity with commercial camera offerings
- Project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to take on new challenges and to grow with our company
- A team player in an entrepreneurial environment
- Based in Europe
You will have support from a team of experienced optical design, opto-mechanical engineers, optical assemblers and technicians based in Europe, Canada and the US.
Navitar Inc offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should email, fax, or send resumes to:
Navitar Inc., 200 Commerce Drive, Rochester, NY 14623.
Fax: (585)-359-4999 or email to email@example.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are selected based on demonstrated ability, experience, training and potential. It is the company's policy to select qualified persons without prejudice or discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations in relation to hiring.