Navitar is seeking a CNC Lathe Programmer/Operator with at least 5 years experience.
We recently completed a major building upgrade that included the construction of a brand new shop housing a Haas ST-20 Y-Axis lathe and VF4-SS super speed vertical machining center . Be a part of our growing team by applying now!
- Program, set-up and run CNC lathe machines
- Operate manual lathe, mill and drill press
- Design and manufacture jigs and fixtures if product spec requires
- Inspect and measure parts to ensure product specs are met
- Create work instructions on new product to ensure ease of repeatability
- Read blueprints and manufacture to spec
Experience with Haas VF4ss and ST20Y
4-axis CNC programming knowledge
Ability to operate manual lathe, mill and drill press
Knowledge of CAD/CAM software - MASTERCAM and/or Fusion 360
Mechanical design skills would be an asset
Ability to read blueprints
Strong organizational and communication skills, able to work under pressure
5+ yrs experience in CNC Machining