Under general direction from the CFO, this is an entry-level accounting position that supports the daily accounting tasks.
- Assist with month end and year end activities.
- Perform invoicing activities.
- Accounts receivable collections.
- Participate and facilitate inventory cycle counts along with year end physical inventory.
- Reconcile any AR discrepancies internal or external (customer).
- Responsible for recording Sample shipments/returns by salesperson.
- Responsible for posting all completed Production schedules.
- Responsible for posting all Purchase Order receipts.
- Responsible for posting all stock requisition adjustments.
- Assists in domestic credit holds decisions.
- Assist in covering others in department when needed.
- Assist in electronically storing department documents.
- Must be well-versed in accounting principles.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and thorough.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good communication skills.
- High School diploma.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Exhibits enthusiasm and understands the importance of accuracy.
- Work involves interaction with all departments in the company.
- Work requires the prolonged use of the computer and scanner.
- Work includes repetitive movement such as typing to movement of paperwork.
Job Type: Full-time