Navitar is a leading manufacturer of standard and custom projection optics. Our products range from simple conversion lenses and high lumen fisheye projection lenses, to complex projection solutions for the semiconductor industry.
Navitar is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong understanding of the projection market. Specifically, in the segments of amusement, planetarium and simulation. The best candidate will help us grow our existing channel, develop new customer contacts, and increase our revenue in China. Applicants should have a proven track record of direct sales as well as channel management experience.
- Responsible for overall sales activity in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing system integrators and projector manufacturers
- Identify and qualify new customers
- Expand sales by helping customers solve their projection applications
- Introduce new products and seek new applications for product lines
- Participate in trade-shows and generate new sales leads
- Contribute to group technical and sales activities/goals
- Recommend and provide product information/samples to partners/customers
- Become a liaison between customers and our manufacturing operations
- Experience in international sales, formal sales training a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English C1 level
- Experience with optics and/or data projectors preferred
- Willing and able to travel extensively within your territory and occasionally overseas
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fully autonomous environment (home office)
- Two plus years of experience selling technically based products
- Undergraduate degree or higher required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to take on new challenges and to grow with our company
- A team player in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
Job location will be home office or subsidiary of office in Guangzhou, China.
You will have full support from a team of experienced optical design, opto-mechanical engineers, optical assemblers and technicians based in Europe, Canada and the factory in the US.
Navitar Inc offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are selected based on demonstrated ability, experience, training and potential. It is the company's policy to select qualified persons without prejudice or discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations in relation to hiring.